그린존시큐리티(이하 “회사”)에서 제공하는 사이버 보안 지식 공유 서비스 KnowlliPop이 개인정보 보호법에 따라 정보주체의 개인정보를 보호하고 이와 관련한 고충을 신속하고 원활하게 처리할 수 있도록 하기 위하여 다음과 같이 개인정보 처리지침을 수립, 공개합니다.
1) Personal information items to be collected
(1) "Company" collects the following personal information through membership, etc. For the selection, membership is possible without input.
- Required: Email address (instead of ID), password
- Optional: Nickname, SNS address
(2) The following information can be automatically generated and collected during the service user or business process.
- IP Address, cookies, access logs, service usage records, videos to watch
"Company" processes personal information for the following purposes. Personal information processed is not used for any purpose other than the following purposes, and if the purpose of use is changed, necessary measures will be implemented, such as obtaining separate consent under the Personal Information Protection Act.
The purpose of using collected personal information is as follows.
1) Personal information is processed for the purpose of verifying the intention of membership, identifying oneself according to the provision of membership service, certifying, maintaining and managing membership, preventing the use of services illegally, and handling various notices, notices, and grievances.
2) Provide up-to-date information on the "company" service with email addresses collected through the site
3) Provide "company" services and content; provide customized services
4) Collection and utilization to identify and deal with the causes in the event
5) For the purpose of verifying the identity of the complainant for grievance, confirming complaints, contacting the facts, notifying them of the results of processing, etc.
1) "Company" may retain and use the members' personal information collected while the members maintain their membership.
2) If a member withdraws or loses his/her qualification, he/she shall delete or destroy the collected member information even if there is no request from the member. However, if a separate obligation to keep information is established in accordance with the relevant statutes despite the withdrawal or qualification of the members, personal information shall be kept for a certain period of time in accordance with the provisions of the relevant statutes.
"Company" does not provide customers' personal information to third parties without any agreement of customers. Exceptions are made in the following cases.
- where there is a request from the investigative agency in accordance with the provisions of the Act or in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed in the Act for investigation purposes;
1) The information subject may view or modify personal information at any time, and if The information subject does not agree to The handing personal information by the company, the information subject may refuse to Consent the handing or request the membership.
2) "Company" processes personal information that has been revoked or deleted at the request of the information subject as specified during the period of possession and use of personal information, and does not allow access or use for other purposes.
"Company" takes the following measures to ensure the safety of personal information.
1) Administrative measures: Ex) designation of departments in charge of personal information protection, regular support training, etc.
2) Technical measures: Ex) management of access authority of the personal information processing system, installation of access control system, proceeding in an unrecoverable manner upon destruction, installation of security programs, etc.
"Company" designates a person in charge of personal information protection as follows in order to protect the information subject's personal information and handle complaints related to personal information. The information subject can inquire and report all personal information protection-related complaints to the person in charge of the personal information management using the "company" service.
- Department responsible for privacy protection:
- Tel :
If there is any addition, deletion or modification of the current personal information processing policy, it will be notified by e-mail at least 7 days prior to the revision.